B.Sc I Sem - Biochemistry I - Question Paper 2007
I sem B.Sc. Examination, Nov/Dec 2007
BIOCHEMISTRY - I
PART - AAnswer any six of the following : (2x6=12)
1. What are isotonic solutions ?
2. State Hund's rule.
3. Define Hybridisation.
4. What are Zwitter ions ? Write the Zwitter ionic structure of an amino acid.
5. What is meant by intrinsic viscosity ?
6. What are surfactnats ? Give an example.
7. What are derived SI units ? Give an example.
8. What is an isotherm ?
9. What is ionic strength of a solution ?
10. What is meant by weight average molecular weight ?